Yesterday, I worked on scanning photos from the books and archives and taking photos from the drive from kids who went to DC. I am still getting photos, especially from the other class, but today I am hoping to finish the iMovie today and then put the same photos on the website in a photo gallery. The website people are currently putting the blog onto the website and Nick and Narayan are putting the interview videos onto the drive and then Victoria R will put those on the website. We are not sure if we are going to get to the screen share tutorials for Mapstory and Historypin. Nate is also doing a blog post and Mapstory is finally working. I think if we can make the conference as interactive as possible that would really strengthen our thesis about new methods of teaching and learning. Therefore, the twitter needs to be updated and I have asked that our class put up 10 new tweets before the end of the period. Ryann and I went to the other class to check on progress and they said they were set with a plan. The website is shaping up to be a really helpful tool to collect all of our information and work and then be a really good way for our work to continue after the conference itself. Next, we will have to work on the conclusion and assigning roles to the conference.